Want to borrow money to buy property?
Find out how much you can borrowIf you are looking for a good credit adviser and mortgage broker with a lot of experience, Derek Farmer is the person you have been searching for.
Previously a professional real estate sales agent and serial property investor himself, Derek is available to help you achive your goals through property ownership. Watch some educational videos he created to help people understand about buying and selling real estate.
If you like what you see, request a Property Lending Consultation right now to understand how much you can borrow or refinance.
Derek Farmer Blog
- Want a first home buyer scheme spot? Here’s how to get the inside lane
- No more Mr Nice Guy: the ATO wants its money
- Refinancing numbers are surging across the country, here’s why
- RBA increases cash rate for second consecutive month, to 0.85%
- Banks tighten lending, reducing the maximum you can borrow
- Bulk of SMEs preparing for growth over next 12 months: research
- ATO hit list: rental property income and capital gains
- The two major parties’ first home buyer policies explained
- EOFY alert! Financial year-end is fast approaching
- Ready for lift-off: how to prepare a buffer for more rate rises
- RBA increases cash rate to 0.35% amid high inflation concerns
- SMEs invest in machinery, IT and energy-efficient assets for growth
- Brace yourselves: a May rate hike might be coming next week
- Attention first home buyers! Price caps increase for 5% deposit scheme
- How to avoid becoming a victim of underquoting
- What the!? Tesla came third on the new vehicles sold list?