North Sydney Real Estate Agent and Property Information for sellers 2Do you like what you've read? Subscribe for free to receive my blog posts in your email inbox. While you are at it you can tick the box and get access to all my real estate training videos.
Want to borrow money to buy property?
Find out how much you can borrowIf you are looking for a good credit adviser and mortgage broker with a lot of experience, Derek Farmer is the person you have been searching for.
Previously a professional real estate sales agent and serial property investor himself, Derek is available to help you achive your goals through property ownership. Watch some educational videos he created to help people understand about buying and selling real estate.
If you like what you see, request a Property Lending Consultation right now to understand how much you can borrow or refinance.
Derek Farmer Blog
- The two major parties’ first home buyer policies explained
- EOFY alert! Financial year-end is fast approaching
- Ready for lift-off: how to prepare a buffer for more rate rises
- RBA increases cash rate to 0.35% amid high inflation concerns
- SMEs invest in machinery, IT and energy-efficient assets for growth
- Brace yourselves: a May rate hike might be coming next week
- Attention first home buyers! Price caps increase for 5% deposit scheme
- How to avoid becoming a victim of underquoting
- What the!? Tesla came third on the new vehicles sold list?
- How to save a first home deposit in just over a year
- Budget winners: first home buyers, regional buyers, single parents
- 16 ways the government should tackle housing affordability: report
- What’s your debt-to-income ratio? And why do lenders care about it?
- Which two capital cities might have just hit their property price peak?
- What If Bidding Doesn’t Reach Your Reserve At Auction?
- Five Conditions that Would Make the Australian Property Bubble Burst