Want to borrow money to buy property?
Find out how much you can borrowIf you are looking for a good credit adviser and mortgage broker with a lot of experience, Derek Farmer is the person you have been searching for.
Previously a professional real estate sales agent and serial property investor himself, Derek is available to help you achive your goals through property ownership. Watch some educational videos he created to help people understand about buying and selling real estate.
If you like what you see, request a Property Lending Consultation right now to understand how much you can borrow or refinance.
Derek Farmer Blog
- Why are fixed rates still rising? And when might they drop again?
- Where homeowners are spending $1 billion a month
- Could apartment living help you dive into the property market sooner?
- Mortgage holders breathe a sigh of relief as RBA puts cash rate on hold
- Breaking out of mortgage prison: can easing serviceability buffers help?
- Homebuying intentions climb as Aussies untie themselves from rental crunch
- Mortgage serviceability: how to jump through the hoops
- RBA attempts to beat back inflation with another rate hike, up to 4.10%
- Why more Aussies are turning their backs on the McMansion
- Is the property market starting to rebound?
- Property valuation: what you need to know when buying a home
- Heads up business owners: the asset write-off deadline is looming!
- More home buyers set to benefit from low deposit, no LMI schemes
- Homeowners brace as RBA raises cash rate to 3.85%
- Tips to help stay on top amidst the rate hike cycle
- Property listings and prices are bouncing back