Waverton is a suburb on the lower North Shore of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Waverton is located 4 kilometres north of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of North Sydney Council.
Want to borrow money to buy property?
Find out how much you can borrowIf you are looking for a good credit adviser and mortgage broker with a lot of experience, Derek Farmer is the person you have been searching for.
Previously a professional real estate sales agent and serial property investor himself, Derek is available to help you achive your goals through property ownership. Watch some educational videos he created to help people understand about buying and selling real estate.
If you like what you see, request a Property Lending Consultation right now to understand how much you can borrow or refinance.
Derek Farmer Blog
- What If Bidding Doesn’t Reach Your Reserve At Auction?
- Five Conditions that Would Make the Australian Property Bubble Burst
- Spoilt for Choice When it Comes to Sales Methods for Selling?
- What Is Negative Gearing?
- Why are the Labor and Liberal Parties Fighting about Negative Gearing?
- Property Marketing: Who’s Top Dog in Property Advertising? PART TWO
- Property Marketing: Who’s Really Top Dog in Property Advertising? PART ONE
- The Clues of Body Language at Auctions
- What is a Sunset Clause?
- Prepare Your Home this Winter to Sell in Spring
- Could the Next Election Devalue Your Property?
- CASE STUDY: The Sales Process for 10 Lytton Street, Cammeray
- Popularity and Publicity: Who Really Benefits?
- The Rules for Swimming Pools Have Changed
- What Do You Have to Disclose About Your Home in the Contract of Sale?
- What’s Your Sweet Spot Price Wise?